- Zeiss Surgical Microscope Service Manual
- Zeiss Surgical Microscope Service Manual Pdf
- Zeiss Surgical Microscope Service Manual Download
– Key to symbols Functions at a glance – OPMI Lumera T with integrated assistant's Microscope – OPMI Lumera T (option) – Light sources – S88 floor stand – S8 ceiling mount – S81 ceiling mount Safety – Notes on installation and use – When using a wide-angle observation system (e.g. BIOM 3) – Phototoxic retinal injury in eye surgery – Safety devices of the suspension. Zeiss service staff. For understanding the contents and for the reliable performance of service. Work, it is essential that product-specific service training be completed with Carl Zeiss Surgical. GmbH or a training organization commissioned by Carl Zeiss Surgical GmbH. The use of the service document without prior training is prohibited! Zeiss OPMI VISU-160 Surgical Microscope User manual 2.5 MB Download Zeiss OPMI VISU-200 Surgical Microscope User manual 810 kB Download Zeiss Primo Star User manual 13.8 MB Download Zeiss S-3 Floor Stand User manual 1.5 MB Download Zeiss S-22 Floor Stand User manual 2.0 MB Download Zeiss Standard User manual 1.4 MB Download.
ZEISS MED Online. ZEISS Medical Technology United States · ZEISS Online Shop · ZEISS Optometric Gateway · Carl Zeiss Meditec AG. ZEISS ONLINE. ZEISS OPMI Sensera is also available on the S7 ceiling mount with a rigid column or an optional lifting column. OPMI Sensera from ZEISS. Compact performance. S7. / OPMI Sensera .. Since ZEISS introduced the first surgical microscope in 1953, the field of otorhinolaryngology has been at the .. Manual, time-consuming focusing is a thing of the past. Ease of .. isionGuard are registered trademarks of Carl Zeiss Med itec A. G. OPMI Sensera from ZEISS. Compact performance. S7. / OPMI Sensera .. completely concentrate on the treatment. Manual, time-consuming focusing is a thing of the past. Complete documentation .. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG .. iffer from the current status of approval of the product or service offering in your country. Please .. ZEISS - OPMI Sensera OPMI® Sensera from ZEISS was carefully designed to meet the requirements of physicians performing ENT surgery. , ZEISS OPMI Sen.
ENT specialists have trusted the time-tested technol- ogy of the OPMI 1 FC surgical microscope for over 50 years.
The system symbolizes quality, precision and reliability. By helping to define the field of microsur- gery and the development of new surgical techniques, the system has built its own legacy.
FORUMSView All (7)
Zeiss Surgical Microscope Service ManualAsk a New Question
2 years ago
|2 years agoTransformer Size|
Does anyone know what the specs are for the power transformer ? We have a doctor's office that wants to take an old scope to a rural clinic, but I found transformer wasn't putting out anything. The paper coating on the old transformer is faded and I can't read model number. ThanksReply
4 years ago
|4 years agoHEAD BALANCE |
only head is not stable suspension arm is well balanceReply
5 years ago
|5 years agoMicro Thermal Switch Specification|
please send me specification of Micro Therm switch and also tell that on what temperature does micro therm switch work in ZEISS E.N.T. microscope S 21 ?Reply
Zeiss Surgical Microscope Service Manual Pdf
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Microscope-Surgical Companies
- Crisp, high fidelity images
- Quickly and easily focus
- Stored digitally for post-operative documentation and assessment when a compact digital camera is attached to the system
- The quick-action lamp changer allows users to switch to the spare lamp at the push of a button
- Brightness adjustments are quickly fine-tuned
- Automatically shut off by raising the microscope arm upward into the standby position.
- Easy to maneuver and quickly brought into virtually any position
- When not in use, the microscope compactly folds together, providing additional space in typically crowded operating rooms.
- Always on standby, unfolding its full dynamic performance in a single sweep.
- Straight binocular tube, f = 170 mm
- 10x or 12.5x widefield eyepieces
- Coaxial illumination, supply via light guide
- 2 x 12V 100W halogen reflector lamp
- Spare lamp with quick-action lamp changer
Zeiss Surgical Microscope Service Manual Download
Download game pes 2016 isl. Objective lenses: Different focal lengths from f = 200 mm to f= 400 mm, graded in steps of 50 mm