TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your mobile devices. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices and their privileges. Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices - Block unauthorized. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Tethering On/Off.
- Usb Tethering App Download For Jio Phones
- Usb Tethering App Download For Jio Phone Setup
- Usb Tethering App Download For Jio Phone Download
So a tutorial for Windows 8 and 10
- Go to C:WindowsINF folder
- Find file wceisvista.inf (This is the V5 problematic driver which you don't want to use.)
- Take ownership of that file and grant yourself permissions (Tutorial here)
- Rename the file extension to anything but .inf (for me I used wceisvista.in_)
- Open Device Manager (right click on Start Button and choose Device Manager)
- Choose the problematic device in Network Adapters (for me it's called Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device)
- Right click on it and choose Update Driver Software..
- Click Browse my computer for driver software
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers
- Uncheck the box Show compatible hardware
- For the manufacturer, choose Microsoft Corporation
- Now you will choose this one from the options in the right pane: USB RNDIS6 Adapter
- Ignore incompatibility warnings and force install.
- No more windows hangs or freezing randomly.
- Faster usb tethering detection in Windows. You flick the usb tethering switch in your LYF phone and the network is ready within seconds.
- More power delivery to LYF phones while tethering. My Flame 1 used for 9 hrs for tethering and discharged 100%-92%. Much better than previous 100%-0% in 6 hrs.
For best battery life while tethering, you need to uninstall all JIO apps. MyJIO is the biggest battery drain culprit which messes up with wakelocks of Android OS.
Every Jio Phone user wants to share it’s JioPhone’s Internet. Only for you, We Sharing a trick to Share Jio Phone Internet with PC or Computer.
By Using USB Tethering in Jio Phone you can able to share your Jio Phone Internet to Computer or PC by using USB Cable.
HOW TO USE USB TETHERING IN JIO PHONE
Usb Tethering App Download For Jio Phones
- Download the Zip file Given below
- Unzip the file then install in your computer
- Restart your Computer
- Disable the Media Transfer in your Jio Phone
- Connect Jio Phone to your PC using micro USB Cable
- Hurray! You have done. Now you can use your Jio Phone Data in your Computer
Usb Tethering App Download For Jio Phone Setup
We have made full Tutorial Video on our YouTube Channel in Hindi Language. You can watch for better understanding.