- Where are Smule videos saved after being downloaded?
- Ans: Usually, all videos are saved under 'Downloads' folder on Windows and Mac.You can also press CTRL+J in your Browser to view your download history.
- No App Needed to download Smule mp3
- Ans: To save Smule songs you don't need to download any app or software.
- Can I download Live Smule videos?
- Ans: Yes, you can download Smule Live videos but only after they finish streaming.
- Song Download Quality (Audio / Video).
- Ans: You will get the same quality audio or video file recorded by the user in Smule app.
- Does wconveter work on mobile devices?
- Ans: Yes, Themp3host works well with IOS and Android but use the Chrome browser to save Smule videos.
- Smule downloader is totally free?
- Ans: Smule Audio Video Downloader is totally free to use. You don't need to pay any dollar to Save your Songs in your device.
- Does a Themp3host download videos or keep a copy of songs?
- Ans: Themp3host does not store videos and we do not keep copies of downloaded videos. All songs are hosted on Smule servers.Also, we do not track the download history of our users, so the use of Themp3host is 100% secure.
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Smule: Social Karaoke Singing. Download Smule: Social Karaoke Singing and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Do you love music? Do you have a dream of being a singer? And have you ever thought about singing to people around the world? Yes, it is not a dream, with some online karaoke and singing apps, you can realize your dream of being a singer. If you like singing, you must have noticed a popular program called Smule, yes, the hot online singing app. No matter which singing app you use, do you know how to keep the songs you have sung and store them to your own devices? In this article, we will teach you how to download Smule songs and store them as MP3 files to your device.
Part 1: What is Smule
What is Smule? You are outdated if you still haven’t used this popular singing app. Smule is an online singing program, you can sing and make music with your friends, family or fans all around the world with Smule. You can sing as a solo performer or duet with others, and you are able to invite other people to join you or join other’s singing performance. More surprisingly, you can use audio effects and video filters when you are singing, and it is a perfect and lovely design for those people who don’t like appearing in the sight of the public. Many people say that Smule's mission is to connect people of the world through music. What’s a good idea! We all know that music is the common language for people all over the world. Isn’t it amazing that you can sing your favorite song together with a stranger who has the same hobby?
Part 2: How to download MP3 songs from Smule with Smule Downloader
If you want to download songs from Smule, you could directly try to use Smule Downloader, a music downloader that could help you directly download songs from Smule via a simple copy-and-paste of song URL.
Follow the below steps to learn how to download songs from Smule with Smule Downloader and then get MP3 audio files off these downloaded Smule songs.
1. Open the Smule Downloader at https://singdownloader.com/
2. On Smule, copy the URL of the song you want to download.
3. Paste the URL into the browse bar on Smule Downloader page.
4. Click the “Download” button. This online Smule Downloader tool would start to analyze target song.
5. Click the “Download your Audio Performance” button and then on the newly popup window, right click the audio to choose “Download” option to download song from Smule to computer.
However, You may have found that Smule Downloader could only download song in m4a format. If you want to convert Smule songs into MP3 audio file, you need to convert the downloaded Smule music.
For that, we would like to recommend you Leawo Video Converter, a professional video and audio converter that could help you convert video and audio files between 180+ file formats.
The below steps would show you how to convert downloaded Smule song to MP3 audio files in detail with Leawo Video Converter:
1. Download and install Leawo Video Converter on your computer. Note: It’s a module of Leawo Prof. Media.
2. Launch Leawo Prof. Media and open the “Convert” tab.
3. Directly drag and drop your downloaded Smule music into the program.
4. Click the button right before the big green “Convert’ button and then choose “Change” option to enter the Profile panel, where you need to choose “MP3 Audio” from “Format>Common Audio” tab as output format.
5. Click the big green “Convert” button and then set output directory to save output MP3 audio files in the “Save to” box on the sidebar.
6. Finally, click the bottom “Convert” button to start converting Smule music to MP3 audio files.
You then only need to wait for the conversion to complete. Actually, Leawo Video Converter is an all-inclusive media converter that helps you handle conversions between video, audio and images easily.
Part 3: How to download Smule MP3 songs for free via Music Recorder
Smule is not a free music website or music file sharing source, so you can view music video and listen to music freely, but the recorded songs or videos couldn’t be downloaded freely according to the using terms of Smule. What if you like many performances on Smule and would like to download them? Is there any way you can do? Don’t worry, if you want to save those excellent performance of songs to your music player device, you can use a music recorder tool to record the songs directly on Smule. Here we recommend a Smule audio downloader, Leawo Music Recorder. With it, you can save the songs from Smule to MP3 files, that is to say, you are able to download Smule singing freely. Leawo Music Recorder is a helpful music recording software that enables you to record free music from built-in input audio, computer audio and online music sites. And all of the recorded songs can be saved as MP3 or WAV format. It can act as a great Smule to MP3 converter.
Leawo Music Recorder
☉ Record any sound from computer stream audio and built-in input audio.
☉ Record music from 1000+ music sites like YouTube, Facebook, Veoh, VEVO, etc.
☉ Schedule music recording via the internal recording task scheduler.
☉ Automatically/manually add and complete music tags like artist, album, cover, genre, etc.
☉ Save recorded musicfiles into either WAV or MP3 format for wide uses.
Download Smule Jadi Mp3
Step1. Download and open the program. Click the “Audio Source” icon on the bottom-left corner of the interface. To record online music, you should select “Record Computer Audio” option.
Step2. Tap the inverted triangle button on the top-right part to open the settings panel. Under “General” tab you should set the output folder to save the recordings. You can set the format (MP3 or WAV) under “Format” tab.
Step3. Click the “Start” button to make the Music Recorder work. Got to Smule.com, play the song you need to record. Remember that you should first let the music recording software start recording and then you can play online source audio on Smule.
Step4. In the “Media > Library” tab, you can see all the recorded songs. Select a recording and give it a right click, then choose “Edit Music Tags” to manually edit music tags like title, artist or album.
As far as you can see, it only takes four steps to download a song freely from Smule, and the time you spend on it will be within 30 seconds. How simple and convenient it is to convert Smule songs to MP3! You can download the Windows and Mac version to record and download Smule songs freely.
Part 4: How to download Smule MP3 songs for free using Audacity
Similar to Leawo Music Recorder, Audacity could also help you directly record and download Smule songs into MP3 files for free. As a professional audio recording software tool, Audacity even allows you to edit recorded Smule songs before saving as MP3 file.
The below steps would show you how to record and download Smule songs for free by using Audacity. Of course, you need to firstly download and install :
1. Launch Audacity, and then go to the menu bar to select “Edit” and then click on the “Preferences” section.
2. First, go to the “Devices” section which is most likely to be on top of the table of options. In the preference options for devices, look for the recording section.
3. Under the recording section, you’ll find options for configuring interface, playback and recording. Here, you need to configure your device for recording audio by going to devices and from the drop down menu, select the option stereo mix. Remember to set the channel to stereo by selecting the option 2 (stereo) from the second drop down menu. Nokia 3110 classic unlock code free. Save the changes and close the window by clicking on OK.
4. Now open the Smule website and then choose the music you want to record with Audacity.
5. Begin the actual recording process by clicking the record button on Audacity and then playing back Smule music. After recording the segment of the sound you want, click on the Stop button (brown square) in Audacity to stop recording.
6. After recording, export the recording file to MP3 audio file by clicking on “File > Export” option from the menu.
7. On the drop-down panel, select MP3 file, enter a file name and click on the “Save” button to save recording file to MP3 audio file.
Audacity could not only help you record online music into MP3 audio file, but also external voice into MP3 audio file freely. The most important thing is that it even provides some audio editing features like trim, effect, etc. to help you improve the recordings. Meanwhile, Audacity is free to use.
Part 5: How to cancel Smule sing subscription
Smule Sing Mp3 Download
As a Smule fan, some of us might have subscribed the VIP privilege as a subscriber of Smule. But what if you don’t want to use it anymore or you are tired of the subscriptions that you have subscribed on Smule? Well, it is not a big problem. If you have any concern about the subscriptions you’ve subscribed, you can cancel them easily. Do you know how to unsubscribe Smule? Here we have an instruction for you on how to cancel Smule sing subscription. On Smule, you can freely manage, add or cancel your subscriptions. Firstly, log into your account, and then go to “Settings” of your account. Scroll down and you’ll see the “Subscription” option, you need to click “Cancel” to unsubscribe the subscription. See, it’s a simple and fast process to manage subscription on Smule.