Stream to Shoutcast, Icecast, or Live365 Servers Industry First 'Audience Pleaser' setting using tune-in/tune-out statistics Powerful In studio and Remote Voice Tracking System (PC or MacOS). Download the latest version of SHOUTcast Radio for Mac - Listen to over 25,000 stations from around the world. Read 1 user reviews of SHOUTcast Radio on MacUpdate. Serato DJ - World Renowned DJ Software. Serato DJ is best known as top quality DJ mixing desk software that is highly regarded by well-known professional DJs like Mix Master Mike, DJ Jazzy Jeff, and Steve Aoki. Available for both Windows and Mac, Serato DJ integrates with popular mixing desks like Allen & Heath, Pioneer, and a bunch more.
Shoutcast Server Software Freemium You host! Shoutcast Server Software Premium You host! Shoutcast for Business We host! $ 0 $ 9.90. Excluding taxes. Price by server instance. Follow At its most basic, the Shoutcast system is based around a ' client + server' configuration which allows you to run a server (either directly or via a hosted service) which can then provide a stream.
Developed by a Low Power FM Radio Station for Low Power FM Radio Stations.
A:B:J is a free (however, donations are welcome) Radio Automation Software designed and built for non profit Low Power FM Radio stations.
The software allows you to set up scheduled jobs that run at predetermined times, as well as run jingles (show promos, station IDs and advertising) for add breaks and station/show promotion.
Among other things, you can:
The software uses 3 decks, Decks A & B for mixing music, and Deck J for playing jingles, hence the name A:B:J.
Current Build Version: 1.2.0
(be sure to check back for bugfixes & updates! – version history here)
NOTE: requires Windows 2000 or Windows XP (not tested on 98, Me, Vista etc) and Windows Media Player 9 or above.
Go to the support forums for more information and the User Manual.
ZaraStudio is an application designed to automate radio stations, though its features make it useful too for supermarkets, shops, coffees… /grell-shimeji-download/.
We offer you a complete solution for your station at a very low cost, or even free if you choose version 1.6.2.
Random music styles, fades and automatic overlaps between songs based on sound level, DTMF tones detection without additional hardware, remote control through the parallel port, a complete events system, four aux players and handling up to six sound cards simultaneously are some of the features that have made it a very popular solution in lots of stations around the world.
We encourage you to check it yourself by downloading our free version or buying version 2 at a really low price.
These are the most remarkable features of ZaraStudio 2:
- Works with standard sound cards
- Plays a wide range of formats (MP2, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC)
- It doesn’t rely on servers
- Crossfade between audios
- DTMF tone detection without additional equipment
- Contact closures detection through the parallel port
- Complete events module to set the schedule
- Compatible with XP, Vista and 7 (32 bits)
- Easy to use
Here follows a presentation of the main DirEttore’s windows. If you are interested in this version remember that the absolute minimum requirements are the followings:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Seven™ / Vista™/XP™/2000™/Server 2003™
Processor: Pentium III 700 MHz
Memory (RAM): 256 MB
HDD Space: 2 MBytes
Misc: Windows Media Player 7 (or higher) must be installed
Note that if you want to be sure to avoid unwanted instability over time, with smooth and accurate transitions, a dedicated computer with a fresh OS installation is strongly recommended.
Click on an image to view an enlarged version. Use the left and right arrow keys to move along all the available images.
RadioDJ can be used freely without any restriction for personal and professional use.
Short list of features:
- 24/7 full automation for your station;
- Compatible audio formats: mp3, wav, wma, aac, flac, ac3;
- Custom song and jingle rotations wich can be loaded and saved anytime;
- Auto-DJ function, based on category and subcategory rotation;
- Unlimited categories and subcategories for your music, jingles, sweepers etc;
- Unobstructive cue points for any track (start, intro, preview in, preview out, outro and end);
- Automatically overlap sweepers over intro;
- Advanced scheduler for events (radio shows, advertisements etc);
- Integrated advanced search, by artist, title, category, subcategory and genre;
Some features are not fully implemented yet, but you can always check the feature list here.
Shoutcast Software For Mac
The software is currently in development, but you can always test a snapshot from here. (In order to see the latest releases, you need to be logged-in to our forum.)
- Programme audio recordings with the easy-to-use interactive schedule.
- Start recordings manually using the Quick Record button.
- Record to WAVE or MP3.
- Clean up recordings after a specified number of days or when disk space is running low.
- Live-assist and automated playout system.
- Choose from classic cart decks mode or live-assist players mode.
- Instant QuickCarts for jingles and sound effects.
- Display QuickCarts as a cartwall or docked to the main window.
- Play WAVs, MP3s, WMAs or MP4s.
- Add tracks with an easy to use wizard.
- Analyse tracks for silence for a more streamlined playout.
- Configure individual sound cards for each player.
- Categorise tracks into groups.
- Set up playout policies and patterns for a unified sound.
- Plugin engine to customise and automate to your needs.
change log previous / beta versions documentation
Broadcast Power, radio automation software
Broadcast Power 2.5 is an advanced radio automation software that will impress you with its feature list. This program can be used by radio stations, DJ’s, broadcasters, shops, offices, hospitals, bars, pubs, night clubs, events and many others. You can use Broadcast Power to program and automate all on-air broadcasts. It is a complete on-air and post production solution for commercial, community and Internet radio stations. Now with streaming capabilities to ShoutCAST and OddCAST servers, when using the streaming plugin.
Designed from the ground up for digital radio operations, Broadcast Power 2.5 is an easy-to-configure, secure and robust single program with multiple modules.Broadcast Power 2.5 eliminates the need for carts and CDs. It holds more data and offers a proven return-on-investment ROI.Professional network scheduling the right ad, at the right time, on the right station. Alterations to scheduling are easier, too.Broadcast Power 2.5 minimises drudgery. A complete log of every task is recorded. Human resources can be channeled into more creative tasks.Broadcast Power 2.5 can manage and play songs, commercials, jingles, and news clips. Satisfy your listeners, use Broadcast Power today.
SongCue ™ is radio automation software for the masses. Originally known as autoradio (changed for domain name availability), this software is intended to target low-end radio installations where money is particularly tight by offering a relatively flexible environment for music automation without breaking your budget.
SongCue is available both as a source tarball and via CVS. Users wishing to test the latest code can download the source tarball and do a ‘cvs update’ to update their copy.
Note that the current CVS tree may not compile from day to day, and testing on various platforms only occurs periodically, so we make no guarantees about what you will get if you try to use the current CVS sources. The standard legal boilerplate applies. If you are at all concerned about this, you should not be using the CVS sources, and might want to consider a commercial alternative.
One future goal for this software is to combine it with audio editing software and add a better database front end to make administering the system more straightforward. For now, the software is only configurable through pgaccess or equivalent mysql utilities. You will note, however, that progress is being made in this area, albeit slowly.
- per-song programmable end overlap
- timed early fade
- manual play/stop/fade controls
- “talk after” ™
- on-screen channel meters and faders (1)
- playlist import (2)
- industry-standard MP2/3, Ogg/Vorbis, and WAV (3)
- runs on Linux and Mac OS X (4)
- based on well-tested, common tools
- built-in on-the-fly playlist editing (alpha)
- runs on STANDARD hardware, with STANDARD sound hardware
- audio mixing in software (5)
Shoutcast Software Download
SongCue currently supports
- Linux (x86)
- Linux (powerpc)
- Mac OS X *
* Note that SongCue does not support pure Darwin because it has no usable sound support.
FREE RadioWorks includes:
Shoutcast Program For Mac Download
- Two of the most popular advance spot scheduling tools, Generic and Number Per Day of Week.
- Spot scheduling for a single station.
- Unlimited: Number of Program titles, Number of programs in a day/week, Number of breaks and avails, Number of Spot types.
- Unlimited number of users on a network.
- Nine levels of security from view only to full access.
- Backup utility included.
- Full log-editing tools.
- Preview log in print-view mode.
- Log Reconciliation screen to make sure spots ran according to schedule.
- Expiring spots report – see when spots schedule are due to expire.
- Contract report – see the scheduling status of each contract, how many spots have run, how many still to be run.
- Client report – a user-modifiable report of all your clients with full contact information. Also exportable to Excel for sorting.
- May upgrade to Pro at any time with no loss of data.