- Sharp 802.11n Dual Band Wlan Adapter Drivers For Macbook Pro
- Sharp 802.11n Dual Band Wlan Adapter Drivers For Mac Os
- Sharp 802.11n Dual Band Wlan Adapter Drivers For Mac Osx
- Sharp 802.11n Dual Band Wlan Adapter Drivers For Macbook Air
The adapter can be used for connecting to Wireless-A, B, G or N networks, and features dual 5dBi high gain antennas, as well as powered amplifiers to ensure optimized reception capable of supporting up to 300Mbps of data bandwidth over distances up to 3 times greater than a standard WiFi adapter. This versatile dual band network adapter. Dual Band: 2.42 ghz or 5.8ghz. (Must have a dual band router with 5.8ghz for the signal) Supported by all WLAN routers: WPA, WPA2 and WEP; Maximum speeds up to 300Mbps (2.42 G) with 802.11N or 867Mbps (5.8 G) with 802.11AC; Item Dimension: 2.50 x 1.50 x 0.30 inches; Item Weight: 2.72 ounces.
– Ideal for high data rate needs like video streaming.
– Optimal solution for Mac Desktop user.
– Security features protect your desktop computer.
802.11n wireless technology!
- Moveable antenna base offers positioning convenience for optimal reception quality.
- The latest encryption and security features protect your desktop computer from hackers and unauthorized users.
- Backward compatible with 802.11g/b wireless standards to maintain existing network investment.
Fully Mac OS X Supported for Quick and Easy Set-Up
& Indoor Reception Range**
- Fully Mac OS X supported with with on-screen menu set-up and CD-ROM with user guide, quick installation guide, and user manual documentation.
- 32-bit interface fits standard internal PCI card slot.
- IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 compliant.
- Up To 4x greater range with MIMO technology.
- Up to 300Mbps data transmission rate.
- Backward compatible with 802.11g/b.
- Moveable antenna base.
- Designed to stream movies, music, photos, HD video, VoIP phone calls, and large files.
- Advanced security features: 64/128bit WEP, WPA, WPA2.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 users will need to download the latest driver available here (ZIP)
- 2 Year Warranty Register Here
- 32ºF to 131ºF
- -4ºF to 176ºF
- 90%, (non-condensing)
- 2 Year Warranty
- 11g: [email protected]
- 11b: [email protected]
- 11n (20MHz): [email protected]
- 11n (40MHz): [email protected]
- (Industrial Scientific Medical Band)
- 4.92' x 4.72' x 0.79'
- (125 x 120 x 20mm)
- 2.65 ounces (75.13grams)
- IEEE draft 802.11n, 802.11b/g
- Ralink RT2860 (MAC/BBP ) and RT2820 (RF)
- 11b: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps per channel
- 11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6Mbps per channel
- 11n (20MHz): 144, 130, 115, 86, 57, 43, 28, 14Mbps
- 11n (40MHz): 270, 240, 180, 120, 90, 60, 30Mbps
Sharp 802.11n Dual Band Wlan Adapter Drivers For Macbook Pro
- Newer Technology MAXPower 802.11n/g/b Wireless PCI Adapter
- Moveable antenna base
- CD-ROM (User Guide & Utility)
Sharp 802.11n Dual Band Wlan Adapter Drivers For Mac Os
Power Mac G5 (Late 2005)
Sharp 802.11n Dual Band Wlan Adapter Drivers For Mac Osx★ HIGH-SPEED VERSION: Upgrade PC to 802.11ac, the latest and most powerful wireless Wi-Fi technology and 3 times faster than 802.11g wireless networking.
★ DUAL BAND TECHNOLOGY: Up to 600Mbps Wi-Fi speeds on 5.8GHz and 2.4GHz USB dongle to reduce interference for better connections to more Wi-Fi devices.
Sharp 802.11n Dual Band Wlan Adapter Drivers For Macbook Air★ EASY TO USE:once you’ve installed the CD and run the software, you can simply insert the adapter to get connected(No drivers required for Windows 10.if you are the Mac OS X 10.12, please use the Mac OS X 10.6-10.11 driver in CD to install ).Install the driver from the included CD or download driver from http://bit.ly/2qLS37h
★ WPS FUNCTION：Auto-detect and change the network transmission rate, supports WPS (wifi Protected Setup) encryption method to remember and protect password.
★ LIFETIME WARRANTY:1. If your product is not working，don’t worry about that ,contact us,we could provide best service(lifetime tech support, 24month replacement, 1 year full refund) 2.If you don’t like it,don’t worry, Our company policy is 100% refund for any unsatisfy order or customer.(mail to [email protected] )