- Samsung Kies For Android 4.4.2 Free Download Windows 8
- Samsung Kies 3.2 Download
- Samsung Kies 2.6.3 Download
- Download Samsung Kies 2.6
Backup precious contacts and calendars. Or download apps and podcasts and automatically upgrade device firmware. Samsung Kies conveniently syncs your life across all your devices including Samsung Galaxy Note II. Samsung Kies is the essential tool for Samsung devices. And it is available on Windows PC and Mac. Samsung Kies for Galaxy Note 2.
Samsung has rolled out an update to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat for the WiFi variants of the Galaxy Tab 3, SM-T210, T210R. The update is hitting different regions at different times through Samsung Kies or OTA.
If the update is not in your region yet and you can’t wait, you can install the firmware manually with Odin3. In this guide, we’re going to show you how you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat official firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 andSM-T210R
My S4 was recently updated to 4.4.2 from 4.2.2. It's not rooted. I never used Kies but I noticed the other day it was gone. IF I were to do a factory reset, which is something I am hesitant to do, I'd want to back up everything obviously. I DID download Samsung Smart Switch from the Play store, but Kies seems to be gone from my phone. Download KIES 2018 apk 1.0.8-2012018 for Android. Kaizen & INSEAD Education Symposium (KIES) - 2018. In the About Device settings list on the right side of the screen (see Figure 7), the Android Version displays the 4.4.2 version number, which is the version of KitKat available for the Tab 3. Figure 7 The About Device settings list reflects the Android version number for KitKat. Download Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 VE SM-G316HU Android 4.4.2 Firmware Flash File for your Samsung device. Search for the more Samsung stock firmwares and download.
Prepare your phone:
- Check that your phone can use this firmware.
- This guide and the firmware are only for use with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 andSM-T210R.
- Check the model number by going to Settings -> About device.
- Using this firmware with other devices could result in bricking
- Make sure battery has at least over 60 percent charge
- If phone runs out of battery before flashing process ends, the device could be bricked.
- Back everything up.
- Back up you sms messages, call logs, contacts
- Back up you media files by copying them to a PC or Laptop
- Back up EFS
- If the device is rooted, use Titanium Backup for the apps, system data and other important content.
- If the device has CWM or TWRP previously installed, back up Nandroid.
- Turn off Samsung Kies and other software when using Odin3
- Samsung Kies can interfere with Odin3 and you might not get to flash the firmware.
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
Download the following:
- Odin3 v3.09.
- Samsung USB drivers .
- The firmware file
Samsung Kies For Android 4.4.2 Free Download Windows 8
- ITV-T210XXBNH4-20140911201137.zip here
- XAR-T210RUEU0CNI1-20140915160358.zip here
Samsung Kies 3.2 Download
Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Wipe the device so you can get a neat installation
- Open Odin3.exe
- Put the device on download mode
- Turn off and wait 10 seconds.
- Turn back on by simultaneously and continuously pressing the volume, home, and power buttons
- When you see a warning, press Volume up.
- Connect the device to the PC.
- Make sure you’ve already installed Samsung USB drivers.
- When Odin detects the phone, the ID:COM box will turn blue.
- If you are using Odin 3.09, you will see an AP tab. Select firmware.tar.md5 or firmware.tar
- If you are using Odin 3.07, you will see a PDA tab. Select firmware.tar.md5 or firmware.tar
- Make sure that you select the options in Odin that are shown in the photo below:
- Hit start and then wait till the firmware finishes flashing. The device will restart, when it does disconnect it from the PC.
- The device should reboot and you will be able to use your new firmware.
Have you tried Android 4.4.2 Kitkat?
What was your experience like?
If you read this post you might already know that rooting a device allows users to get complete access to the device’s operating system and make changes to system files, uninstall non removable or install unofficial applications and so on.
Samsung Kies 2.6.3 Download
This rooting method works on all Samsung Galaxy S5 models.
After rooting, all internal storage in device will beerased, so it’s strongly recommended to back up all data before rooting. All data in SD cardwill stay as it is. /gujarati-fonts-ttf-download-free/.
Note: Rooting a device voids device’s warranty. Users should proceed at their own risk.
Before we begin:
– The device should have at least 80% charge left on the battery.
– If you have Samsung Kies program in PC, Kies should be completely turned off to not disturb all the process.
– USB drivers must be installed on PC (if Kies are in PC then drivers are already installed).
– USB Debugging must be enabled on the device to transfer files between the phone and computer. To enable it go to Settings/About phone and keep taping on Build number until you see Developer mode has been turned on. After that go to Settings/Developer Options and mark USB Debugging.
1. Download to PC the appropriate CF-Auto-Root package for your Galaxy S5 model and extract it. Model number can be checked by going to Settings/About phone/Model number.
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F) International Snapdragon
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) International Exynos
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900I) Oceania
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900L) Korean model
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900M) Middle East and South America
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900RT) US Cellular
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900T) T-Mobile United States
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900P) Sprint
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900T1) MetroPCS
Galaxy S5 (SM-G900W8) Canadian model
2. Download Odin v3.09 and extract files to the PC.
3. Turn off Galaxy S5 and boot in to Download mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together. When a warning screen is displayed release all buttons and press the Volume Up button to enter Download mode.
4. Run Odin3 v3.09.exe as an Administrator and then connect Galaxy S5 to the PC via USB cable. If connected successfully, a message showing Added!! will appear in Odin’s message box, if not, try another USB port. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the USB driver.
5. Click on the AP button and select the CF-Auto-Root file (a .tar.md5 file), which was extracted in step 1.
6. In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are checked while Re-Partition must stay unchecked.
7. Click Start button in Odin to begin the flashing process.
8. After the process is complete, Galaxy S5 will restart and a PASS message with green background will appear in the left box at the top of Odin.
9. Turn off Odin and unplug USB cable from device.
Download Samsung Kies 2.6
Congratulations for successfully rooting Galaxy S5!