- Remote Control all your Yamaha MusicCast Audio Device ( MusicCast network connected Speakers / Sound Bars / Receivers / Amplifiers / Turntable ) in your local network on your Mac with this App. You can use this App to play/pause/mute audio, control volume and tones, switch audio input, list network radio source, quick select preset of net radio.
- Download MusicCast CONTROLLER for PC free at BrowserCam. Yamaha Corporation. Built MusicCast CONTROLLER application to work with Google's Android as well as iOS nevertheless you also can install MusicCast CONTROLLER on PC or MAC.
Using APKPure App to upgrade MusicCast, fast, free and save your internet data. The description of MusicCast Choose what you want to listen to, where and how with MusicCast. MusicCast is a streaming and multi-room audio system built into many Yamaha products, including sound bars, wireless speakers, AV receivers and more.
It’s finally going to happen. With the upcoming release of Apple’s new operating system for Mac computers (MacOS Catalina, scheduled to arrive in late September 2019), Apple will flip the switch and shut off iTunes for good. But don’t panic. All that time and effort spent creating playlists and purchasing your favorite tracks wasn’t wasted. That music will still live on your computer (in the new Apple “Music” app that will replace iTunes), and you can keep it alive through the power of streaming … just perhaps not the way you might think.
If you’re a fan of streaming music from your mobile device to speakers throughout your home, MusicCast is your ticket to digital freedom and unleashing your iTunes library. The MusicCast Controller app allows you to stream music to any room of your house using a number of different options, including Bluetooth®, Apple Music® (via AirPlay) and other streaming services. You can also stream music you have stored on your device or on a local network.
If you’re using a PC computer, you’ll want to check out our blog article “How to Stream Music From Your Computer.” To stream from an Apple computer such as a Mac or MacBook, read on.
In order to access your music, you’ll need to establish a connection to the iTunes collection on your Apple computer using the “Server” button on the MusicCast Controller app, as shown in the illustration on the right. This will allow you to access any downloaded or backed-up music files you have previously purchased and stored on your computer or NAS (Network Attached Storage) device such as a thumb drive or external hard drive. A third-party service is required to connect your streaming capabilities via MusicCast with the stored content on your Mac. There are a number of free and paid software options to choose from to accomplish this. We recommend you do some research online to find the service that’s right for you. For the purposes of this tutorial, we’ll be using the free media server software called Plex.
1. First, find and download Plex Media Server to your Mac. Then, under the Plex Media Server drop-down menu, select “Mac OS”:
2. You’ll be prompted to give a name for your stored media folder. Keep it simple:
3. Now you’ll be asked to add your iTunes library or libraries. (You’re not limited to just one library.)
4. Click Next and you’ll see the following screen signaling the end of the process. Click Done and you’ve completed the connection!
5. While still in Plex, click on Settings in the left panel, then scroll down until you see “DLNA” towards the bottom of the Settings section. Click on it and look for the check box line that reads “Enable the DLNA server.” Make sure the box is checked (it should be already). This will allow the software to connect via Wi-Fi, and by extension, MusicCast:
6. Finally, go back to the MusicCast Controller app and click the Server button, which, as shown in the screenshot on the right, should now be showing the folder you shared through Plex. And that’s it! You can now listen to your collection of stored music through MusicCast and enjoy all the versatility that comes with it.
Aside from connecting to your iTunes library, Plex also scans for all music files on your computer that can be enjoyed with the MusicCastControllerapp, including AAC, ALAC, E-AC3, FLAC, MP3, M4A and WAV. Click hereto learn more about Plex Media Server and its capabilities.
For more ways to enjoy music at home, check out these blog articles:
Click here for more information about Yamaha MusicCast.
Click here for more information about the Yamaha MusicCast Controller app.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
TAGSa music lovera musicianaudio and home theateriTunesMacMusic LoverMusicCastStreamingYamaha AVYamahaAV
The world of streaming music can sometimes seem a bit bewildering. After all, there are so many services out there, each with its own unique feature set, usually related to audio quality and ease of use.
If you shop online, you’ve likely used or are at least familiar with Amazon. The company offers literally thousands of products for sale (not just books!), including high-tech items such as Kindle e-readers and Amazon Echo devices, with low prices and a Prime membership option that adds fast, free shipping and numerous benefits, including Amazon Prime Music.
Musiccast App For Amazon Fire Tablet
Yes, you already have free access to over two million songs as part of your Amazon Prime membership. If you’re not a Prime member — or if two million songs isn’t enough to satisfy your deep craving for great music — you can get 58 million more (for a total of 60 million songs) for $9.99 a month by signing up for an Amazon Music Unlimited membership.
One big advantage of Amazon Music is that it allows you to listen to your favorite songs offline without the need for Wi-Fi or using cellular data: simply download any music you want to take with you before leaving home. This is great if you’re facing a long plane flight and don’t want to have to listen to the chatter or snoring of those around you.
Musiccast App For Pc Free
To use Amazon Music, simply download the Amazon Music app from the iTunes® Store or Google PlayTM. To play a single song, log in and pick the song you want to hear, then press Play. Or you can create a playlist by clicking My Music, then Create New Playlist:
You can stream Amazon Music directly to any of your MusicCast devices from the MusicCast app. Just pick Amazon Music from the Sources screen. You’ll be asked to log in to your Amazon account, then you can stream away!
To make it even easier to stream music with Amazon, Yamaha has built Amazon Alexa directly into two of its latest products, the YAS-109 and YAS-209 sound bars. This allows you to use Alexa to interact with Amazon Music directly instead of having to use your mobile device.
Check out some of our other blogs regarding streaming services available through MusicCast: