- Magic Mouse Bootcamp Windows 10 Download
- Apple Mouse Bootcamp Windows 10
- Magic Mouse Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro
Last Updated: September 19, 2020Reading Time: 2minutes
I wrote how to pair Apple Wireless Keyboard with Windows 10 a moment ago, and some friends asked me how to connect the Apple Magic Mouse in Windows 10 as well. I will describe it in this post, plus, how to make the scroll function works too.
Actually the process is quite the same unless the Apple Magic Mouse doesn’t require to add or type any code.
- I have been using an Apple Magic Mouse '1' for quite some time now on my Windows 10 PC and I was very content except the damn batteries that needed replacing every once in a while. So I bought an Apple Magic Mouse 2. Shouldn't be that difficult, right? Disconnect the '1', connect the '2' and go! The mouse works fine except it doesn't scroll.
- Windows 10 drivers are cross-signed by Microsoft and support UEFI Secure Boot on any PC including all (Intel based) Apple Macs via BootCamp. BootCamp compatible All Magic Utilities are compatible with Apple BootCamp and can be used on any computer, including Macs.
Setting up Trackpad Magic to use Magic Mouse in Windows 10. Step 1: Visit Trackpad Magic’s downloads page Trackpad Magic link, and download the particular drivers for your specific model – Magic Mouse 1 or 2. You will get an EXE file which we’ll work with to set things up.
- Turn on the Apple Magic Mouse, and you will see the Indicator will be blinking.
- Open “Bluetooth and other devices settings,” click on the start menu, and type “blue.”
- Turn on the Apple Magic Mouse.
- Click “Add Bluetooth or other devices”. Select Bluetooth. Your magic mouse will be listed. Select the device and click next.
- Wait for a few seconds, and that’s it, your magic mouse is ready to use.
How to activate the scroll function
After the magic mouse added, you will realize that the scroll function is not active. Here’s how to activate the scroll function:
Boot Camp Support
- Download the software from https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1837
- Extract it.
- Navigate to BootCamp5.1.5621BootCampDriversApple and click AppleWirelessMouse64.exe
Magic utilities is a paid software that makes your Magics (keyboard/trackpad and mouse) device works seamlessly. You can download the software here: https://magicutilities.net/download for 28 days full features demo.
If you’re an Apple fan, you’d be pleased to hear that both the original Magic Mouse and Magic Mouse 2 works near perfectly in Windows 10 with help from some free drivers. Here’s how you can set it up!
The Magic Mouse is Apple’s flagship mouse device. It is the input device of choice for Mac users who use it with their iMac and even their MacBooks! It was initially released in 2009, stayed in the market for almost six complete years before being replaced by the taller, replaceable-battery Magic Mouse 2.
Now, the thing with Apple in general, and both original Magic Mouse and Magic Mouse 2 in particular is that they don’t really design their products to play well with others. Case in point: neither mice come with good, built-in support for Windows over Bluetooth.
In fact, I would say Apple goes above and beyond in ensuring their devices don’t work well with others. They really just don’t give a hoot. The Magic Mouse works perfectly fine when you run Windows on your Mac through BootCamp, but if you try to connect it with any other Windows laptop or desktop, it refuses to work properly.
While on OS X, the Magic Mouse 1 and 2 let you use multi-finger gestures for different actions like scrolling, opening Mission Control, switching between full-screen apps and more, on Windows it is pretty much a simple Bluetooth mouse.
Magic Mouse Bootcamp Windows 10 Download
Thankfully, we’ve come across free Windows drivers for Magic Mouse that bring much of its functionality to Microsoft’s operating system. It’s called Trackpad Magic, and now we’ll show you how to set it up! This goes without saying but it works equally well for Magic Mouse 2, too!
Also read: Quickly Convert Images From Right Click Menu With SendTo-Convert
Setting up Trackpad Magic to use Magic Mouse in Windows 10
Step 1: Visit Trackpad Magic’s downloads page [Trackpad Magic link], and download the particular drivers for your specific model – Magic Mouse 1 or 2. You will get an EXE file which we’ll work with to set things up.
Step 2: Open the EXE file. This will launch a setup wizard for installing the driver utilities for your Magic Mouse. Follow the on-screen instructions to set it up.
Step 3: In an odd little move, the setup wizard will download some additional utilities for your particular Magic Mouse. I expected it would already do this when you had to choose which model you’re downloading the wizard for, but okay, not a big issue.
Apple Mouse Bootcamp Windows 10
Step 4: Run the installed utilities from the final page in the setup wizard. If you didn’t do so, search for Magic Mouse utilities from the taskbar. Chances are, however, you can also access the installed drivers from the system tray.
Step 5: Pair your Magic Mouse 1 or 2 with your Windows computer via Bluetooth and enjoy. Be sure to keep the utility open while pairing and during its use.
Magic Mouse Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro
That’s it! This has been confirmed to be working on Windows 10 on an HP laptop, and we’ve seen reports of it working well for a lot of other users too.
Let us know if you come across any issues with TrackPad Magic. Nika tv apk download for android. We’ll try fixing them for you!
The post Get Your Magic Mouse Working In Windows 10 With These Drivers appeared first on Windows Clan.