Ixpand Usb 3.0 Firmware Update Tool For Mac High Sierra
- SanDisk SecureAccess™ Software The SanDisk SecureAccess software is designed to protect sensitive data on your drive. When security is enabled in the app, a special “SanDiskSecureAccess Vault” folder is created in your drive. Any locked files are moved into the SanDiskSecureAccess Vault and can be accessed only with a password.
- Click on the link below to download the Firmware Update tool using a Windows PC. IXpand USB 3.0 Firmware update tool iXpand Mini Firmware update tool iXpand USB 2.0 Firmware update tool 2. Plug the drive into a Windows PC and run the update tool NOTE: If the iXpand is not detected on the PC as well proceed to Solution 7 3.
The iXpand product line requires the use of an iXpand app in order to work with an iOS device. If you have not installed the iXpand App please visit the App store and install the correct app. See the links below for the iXpand product and corresponding app.
iXpand USB 2.0 - iXpand Sync
iXpand USB 3.0 - iXpand USB 3.0
iXpand Mini - iXpand Mini
iXpand Go - iXpand Go
SOLUTION 1 - Ensure you have updated to the latest iOS release.If the iXpand is not detected after updating to the latest iOS release proceed to Solution 2.
SOLUTION 2 - Unplug and reconnect the iXpand drive
SOLUTION 3 - Force quit the iXpand Drive/Sync App
1. Disconnect the iXpand from the iOS device
2. Double tap the home button on your iOS device
3. Swipe left or right until you find the iXpand Drive/Sync app
4. Swipe the iXpand Drive/Sync app up to force close the app
5. Reconnect the iXpand to the iOS device
6. Relaunch the iXpand Drive/Sync app
SOLUTION 4 - Power cycle the iOS device
1. Unplug the iXpand Drive
2. Power cycle (turn off and back on) your iOS device;
3. Once the iOS device has powered back up reconnect the iXpand drive
SOLUTION 5 - Uninstall and reinstall the iXpand Drive/Sync app
1. Long tap on the iXpand Drive/Sync app icon
2. When the 'x' appears on the app icon tap the 'x' to delete the app
3. Power cycle (turn off and then back on) your iOS device
4. Go the Apple App store and re download and install the iXpand Drive/Sync app
SOLUTION 6 - Reinstall the firmware of the iXpand Drive
1. Click on the link below to download the Firmware Update tool using a Windows PC.
iXpand USB 3.0 Firmware update tool
iXpand Mini Firmware update tool
2. Plug the drive into a Windows PC and run the update tool
NOTE: If the iXpand is not detected on the PC as well proceed to Solution 7
3. Follow the wizard to update the firmware on the drive. Once the firmware update is complete follow the steps in Solution 1 and Solution 2
NOTE: Please ensure the file system on the drive is either FAT 32 or exFAT. If you are formatting in MAC you must use 'Master Boot Record' as the scheme.
SOLUTION 7 - Request a warranty replacement
If the above steps do NOT resolve the problem, back up your data and request a replacement using our online web form
Ixpand Usb 3.0 Firmware Update Tool For Mac
Designed to be the perfect companion for your iPhone, the iXpand Flash Drive offers an easy way to free up space on your iPhone, automatically backs up your camera roll, and even lets you watch popular-format videos straight from the drive4. The drive has both a flexible Lightning connector that works with most cases and a USB 3.0 connector to plug into your Mac computer or PC so you can.