Free Hive Vst Plugin. U-he Hive Vst Download. Nov 11, 2015 u-he Hive v1.1 Size Win 23 Mb // Mac 35 Mb Super fast, super sounds! Hive was made to be fast and simple. The streamlined single screen UI lets you dive into sound creation immediately. A fluid workflow invites you to tweak away until your sound is just right (or wrong in. Vst Crack Free Download u-he Diva VST Free Download Most recent Variant for Windows. It is full disconnected installer independent arrangement of u-he Diva VST v126.96.36.19925.U-he Diva is a helpful application which passes on the soul of different simple synthesizers, permitting the client to choose an assortment of elective modules.
U-he Hive VST Presets Collection (SYNTH PRESET) Free Download
U-he Hive VST Presets Collection (SYNTH PRESET) Free Download. U-he Hive VST‘s clear layout and easy workflow let you create stunning patches in next to no time at all. Although surprisingly CPU-friendly, Hive doesn’t sacrifice flexibility or audio quality. Posted in music production, Synthesizer, vst, vst plugins u-he – Hive v188.8.131.5233 VSTi, VST3, AAX x86 x64 Leauger September 5, 2019 Leave a Comment on u-he – Hive v184.108.40.20633 VSTi, VST3, AAX x86 x64. Posted in music production, vst, vst plugins u-he – Hive 2.1.0 VSTi, VSTi3, AAX x86 x64 Leauger March 15, 2021 Leave a Comment on u-he – Hive 2.1.0 VSTi, VSTi3, AAX x86 x64.
U-he Hive VST‘s clear layout and easy workflow let you create stunning patches in next to no time at all. Although surprisingly CPU-friendly, Hive doesn’t sacrifice flexibility or audio quality. Now packed with more controls than ever, version 2 opens up new dimensions of expression… and sheer fun!
Underneath its sleek exterior, Hive 2 lets you go as deep as you like. Add movement and life using the shape sequencer, or instantly record, rotate and arpeggiate note sequences. The 12-slot matrix even lets you modulate effect parameters, encouraging you to explore a whole new world of creative options. With its swappable audio engine, flexible signal routing, wavetable support, and quality effects, Hive 2 make sure you can get the sound you want with a minimum of fuss.
Download omnisphere 2 fl studio. You may also like Evolution Of Sound
Wavetables – How It Works
Hive 2 includes Wavetables! These appear as multiple waveforms and are controlled in the central hexagon. You can manually select wavetables, modulate the wave position via the matrix, or even scan through them automatically using the envelope and loop options (which let you animate wavetables without the need for an extra modulation source).
This panel also offers a Reverse option to flip the wavetable back to front, Cyclic mode for seamless wavetable cycling, and various real-time interpolation methods.
Wavetables can be split into multiple parts (up to 16), effectively creating a 2-dimensional oscillator. For instance, a wavetable with 30 frames can be split into 3 x 10 frames by setting Tables to 3. The lower Position knob will crossfade between those 3. This feature opens up a second dimension of wavetable scannings, such as velocity crossfade or multisample support.
Want to go even deeper? Many of Hive’s factory wavetables are not samples, but “.uhm” files containing scripts written in a proprietary wavetable generation and manipulation language. If you’re interested in writing your own scripts, grab this document (also included in the Hive installer).
Hive provides 4 different algorithms for interpolating between wavetable frames: switch, crossfade, spectral, or zero phases. The appearance (and CPU usage) of waveforms can differ significantly, depending on the chosen interpolation. The spectral and zero phase modes shift the relative phases of partials differently, while the switch option only shows non-interpolated waveforms.
- Low CPU usage, 3 different synth engines
- 2 oscillators with standard waveforms or 2D wavetables, up to 16x unison, tunable sub-oscillators
- Drag & drop modulation assignment
- 12 x 2 modulation matrix slots with modifiers for curvature, rectification, quantization, sample & hold, slew rate
- 4 user-definable XY control pads
- Unique 8-step shape sequencer with 4 independent outputs
- Arpeggiator, step sequencer with real-time recording
- Scale quantizer with a pre-defined list of scales
- 2 function generators which can serve as extra envelopes, gate generators, LFOs, slew limiters
- 7 rearrangeable effects: distortion, chorus, delay, phaser, EQ, reverb, compressor
- Panel presets for oscillators, filters, envelopes, LFOs, sequencer, FX, and modulation matrix
- Solo buttons let you audition individual oscillators and filters during sound design
- Scope to view the audio output or any modulation signal, with freeze option and zoom controls
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- 2400+ NKS-ready factory presets by some of u-he’s favorite sound designers.
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Alternative Izumo skin
The Shape Sequencer is where you can create complex modulations and/or rhythmic patterns, it offers a comfortable way to ‘gamify’ rhythm creation. The shape sequencer has four Shape Modulator lanes (A, B, C, and D), each with an independent set of options determining how the active cells in that lane are sequenced: This means that the shape modulators can be triggered differently and run at different speeds! While it may look like a baby version of what other synths have to offer, Hive’s shape sequencer can do a lot more than first meets the eye…
Hive’s Function Generators combine simple envelope functionality with LFO, slew limiter (a.k.a. envelope follower), and gate control. Each of the three outputs has its own ‘crosshair’ you can drag & drop onto any modulation target, onto the Scope, or even onto the modulation matrix source fields. Triggered and/or modulated by the LFOs, the Shape Sequencer, and each other, Hive’s Function Generators can create some truly mind-bending motion effects!
Arpeggiator and Sequencer
The ARP/SEQ panel in the central hexagon is where you make rhythmic and melodic loops.
- Arpeggiator – You can select up to 3 octaves range, 6 different direction options, and 4 for the order. Additional features are Restart, which sets the number of notes the arpeggiator will play before jumping back to the beginning, and ClockDiv, which slows the arpeggiator down relative to the sequencer.
- Sequencer – The sequencer has 2 different modes, one of which lets you send control signals (CC) without triggering any notes. Like the arpeggiator, the sequence will run whenever one or more notes are played and will stop when all notes are released. In record (REC) mode you can enter individual notes on your keyboard or even capture the output of the arpeggiator.
Hive’s hexagon includes 7 different effects: Distortion, Reverb, Equalizer, Chorus, Delay, Compressor, and Phaser.
Enable and Rearrange
The on/off status and position of each effect in the chain is controlled using the central column: Click once to enable or disable an effect, and drag up and down to rearrange. This ease of use invites experimental combinations e.g. short reverb into highly resonant phaser into heavy distortion.
Edit and Modulate
Effects in Hive are fully featured with many editable controls, a selection of presets, and the well-known u-he quality. Want more? Every control you see can be modulated in the modulation matrix – even a few you can’t see.
Hive features a 12-unit modulation matrix (6 units per page) which lets you connect modulation sources (LFOs, envelopes, shape sequencer, MIDI controls, etc.) to countless targets, optionally via a second modulation source. 2 targets can be assigned per unit, each with its own modulatable depth control. The row of 5 modifiers per target can alter the curvature, rectify, quantize, sample/hold, or slew-limit the modulation signal: This is seriously deep stuff, but it doesn’t get in the way!
On this page you’ll find a pad with 4 controls – simply connect them to your MIDI controllers for maximum fun on stage. Other views are also available.
Automatic Parameter Scanning
Hive can assign XY controls to parameters automatically. It looks into the structure of presets that have unused XY controls and assigns them to the most appropriate XY macros (pre-defined sets of parameters). Of course, you can create your own XY control definitions, with up to 4 targets per dimension.
Animated graphics in software synthesizers not only look cool but can also help you program your sounds by showing you what’s happening in real-time. Hive’s Scope is especially useful for displaying how the parts of complex modulation interact (e.g. the Function Generators with an LFO).
Hive 2.1 includes a brand new alternative skin called Izumo, created by the very talented GUI designer Yuta Yoshimatsu (a.k.a. Plugmon Link).
Izumo offers a fresh new look and workflow, letting you explore and experience Hive as if it were a radically different synth, sparking your creativity in exciting new ways.
To enable Izumo, simply right-click anywhere in the background of Hive’s window and select it from the pop-up menu.
- macOS 10.7 or newer (macOS 11 Big Sur and Apple M1 Silicon supported)
- AU / VST2 / VST3 and NKS format (64-bit only)
Important Note: The AAX plugin format for Pro Tools is currently not compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur, so at this time can not offer Hive 2.1 as an AAX plugin for macOS.
- Windows 7 or newer (32/64-bit)
- VST2 / VST3 / AAX (requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later) and NKS format (32/64-bit only)
Hive 2 Vst Torrent
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU (Sandy Bridge or newer recommended)
- Host software
- Hive 2 is not a standalone product, it requires host software.
- Hive 2 is compatible with nearly all DAWs.
Hive – light synthesizer, heavy sound. Sleek, streamlined and super fast. Hive was built for speed. An easy workflow, low CPU usage, and a single page interface mean you can create your tracks quickly.
Being “fast and simple” doesn’t mean sacrificing sound quality or creative control. Hive is packed with features, controls, and enough flexibility to create stunning sounds.
With a simple workflow and low CPU usage, you can create amazing patches almost instantly. Hive 2 is fast and simple, without sacrificing flexibility or sound quality. Packed with more controls than ever, Version 2 opens up new possibilities for creative expression.
• Low CPU usage, 3 different synth engines
• 2 oscillators with wavetable option, 16x unison and tunable sub-oscillators
• Drag & drop modulation assignment
• 12×2 modulation matrix slots with modifiers for curvature, rectification, quantization, sample & hold, slew rate
• 4 user-definable XY control pads
• Arpeggiator, step sequencer with realtime recording
• Unique 8-step shape sequencer with 4 independent outputs
• 2 function generators can serve as extra envelopes, gate generators, LFOs, slew limiters
• 7 rearrangeable effects: distortion, chorus, delay, phaser, EQ, reverb, compressor
• Panel presets for each oscillator, filter, matrix slot, etc., with copy, load and save options
• Solo buttons allow auditioning individual oscillator or filter signals
• Scope to view the audio output or any modulation signal, with freeze option and zoom controls
• Microtuning support (.tun files)
• 2000+ NKS-ready factory presets by some of our favorite sound designers, many more available online
• Resizable UI from 70% to 200%