- Download Root App For Android 4.2 2.0
- Download Root App For Android 4.2 2.1
- Download Root App For Android 4.2 2.4
This is why we have created this section. So this rooting app will help you root only following Android operating systems: Android Eclair 2.0 to 2.1, Android Froyo 2.2 to 2.2.3, Android Gingerbread 2.3 to 2.3.7, Android Honeycomb 3.0 to 3.2.6, Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to 4.0.4, Android Jelly Bean 4.1 to 4.3.1, Android KitKat 4.4 to 4.4.4.
- Android Fix
- Android Apps Problems
- Android Tricks
by Jenefey AaronUpdated on 2020-09-15 / Update for Android Root
Android is an open-source operating system, thus, it’s easy to develop a root app. In this post, I’m going to list 6 best rooting apps for android without pc.（Note: It’s suggested that scroll to the bottom of the page to learn related knowledge about rooting Android.)
1.Kingo Root - The Most Popular App to Root Android without PC
Kingo Root is considered as the best Android rooting app without pc, so it becomes my first choice when it comes to root an Android device. Because this free app is able to root any Android phone or tablet with a single tap. And it is compatible with a wide range of Android devices like Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Lenovo, Micromax, OPPO, etc. on Android OS 1.5-8.1. Therefore, It's not difficult to root Android 8.1 without pc.
- Free app, no need to purchase.
- Kingo Root supports the broad range of devices.
- Fastest app that can root any Android devices.
- Safe and riskless
- Kingo Root will pop up some ads.
- It asks for internet connection.
Another best Android root software without PC should be Framaroot. This special software comes from the famous Android Developer forum XDA, besides, it’s more technical compared to Kingo Root. And you can also utilize the software to root latest Android devices. Through this app, you can choose to install SuperSU, Unroot or Superuser to excute root.
- Free app, no need to buy.
- Framaroot supports Android version 4.0 and above.
- Inbuilt Unroot feature.
- Professional Android app.
- Framaroot isn’t compatible with old Android versions lower than Android 4.0.
- It needs good internet connection.
3.One Click Root
One Click Root is also a useful Android root APK without using computer.From its name, we can know that this app is able to root Android device in one click, which is simple to operate. This app only supports Android 1.5-7.0. And the most worth mentioning is that it has inbuilt live chat support to help you out timely.
- One Click Root is a free app.
- User-friendly UI interface and very easy to use.
- 1- Click to root android no pc.
- Inbuilt live chat support.
- It contains some ads.
- Internet connection is must for gaining root access.
- Some of the latest Android phone are not supported
KingRoot is another good app to root without pc apk. This software is different from Kingo Root because they come from different company.KingRoot has a special feature which is a preinstalled purify tool to optimize the device and also save battery.e. And this app supports many brands and models of Android devices on Android 2.2-7.0 Nougat.
Download Root App For Android 4.2 2.0
- Free of charge.
- KingRoot has power saving feature.
- Inbuilt Unroot option.
- It has ads on the lock sreen.
- It requires good network connection.
Universal Andoot is a generic rooting app to root Android phone without pc easily. And it supports most Android phone including Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Sony, etc. from Android OS 1.5-7.0.
- Universal Androot supports most type of Android device.
- Easy to use for common Android users.
- Root Android without PC.
- Universal Androot has some ads.
- It needs stable network connection.
- It doesn't support some newer Android devices.
TowelRoot is one of most well-known root android without pc apk, developed by Geohot and hit the web with its new exploit and strong and strong ability to gain Superuser access on AndroiJust a few seconds, this magic program can root Android phones on Android version 1.5-7.0 without using a computer. a computer.
- TowelRoot is a trusted app.
- Powerful exploit to gain Root access.
- Root Android devices without PC.
- Some models of Samsung and HTC are not supported.
- It requests internet connection for SuperSU.
Extra Tip: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android without Root
Some users want to root their Android phone is because they want to get back those deleted files. Most photo recovery software in the market require users to root android phone so that they can gain access to systems.
However, there is a software that break through this technology, that is Tenorshare UltData - Android Data Recovery. It allows you to recover lost photo or WhatsApp messages from any Android devices without root. Here’s a simply guide with video tutorial to guide you recover lost photos with this software.
Run UltData for Android and select the feature 'Recover Lost Data'.
Connect your Android device and enable USB debugging on your Android phone. Once your phone is connected, click Start to scen lost photos
After scanning, select Photos from the left pane. Preview and select your wanted photos to recover.
Video Guide on How to Recover Photos on Android Phone without Root
This post has shown you 6 best rooting apps for Android without PC. All the root apps we have mentioned above can root most Android devices without any effort. Hope this post is helpful for you. And if you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to let us know by leaving a comment below.
Something You Should Know Before You Root Android without PC
Q1. What is root android
Root is a term of the Android operating system, which is similar to the jailbreak of the iOS system. Rooting Android enables you uninstall those pre-installed programs and run actions that require system permissions.
Q2. What are the advantages of rooting your Android Phone
- Uninstall any of the apps that the manufacture has pre-installed on the phone
- Install apps that aren't compatible with your phone
- Install a custom ROMs - change their phone's UI looks easily
- Remove unnecessary files to free memory
Q3. What are the disadvantages of rooting?
- Much more vulnerable to the virus or hacking
- Easily brick your Android phone
- Lead to poor performance
- Hard to install the official updates
Root Explorer apk is the ultimate most powerful, most functional and useful file manager for root users. Root explorer apk allows you to Access the whole of android’s file system including the secured ones.
You can download 100% Original apk file of Root Explorer from our site without any survey or any other annoying process as well as provide you a detailed guide on using Root Explorer.
There are many sites providing a modified version of root explorer that can cause damage to your device or any other unwanted activities. We won’t be responsible for any damage caused to you by the use of modified Root Explorer.
RECOMMENDED APP: YouTube Vanced: Get YouTube premium features for FREE with YouTube Vanced Apk.
- Manage Files:- You can open and manage the files which you otherwise couldn’t have done with the default android file manager on your device.
- Excess to Hidden Content:-You can view data that are hidden in android for security purposes such as data of the apps and games you downloaded.
- Multiple Tabs:- You can open multiple tabs in root explorer as you do in browsers.
- It supports google drive, Dropbox, and other online storage.
- It has SQLite database viewer, multiple select for files, remount files, send files via Bluetooth, email, etc, and many more exciting features.
RECOMMENDED APP: YouTube Vanced Download
Any device running Android 4.0 or higher and about 4 MB free internal storage can download and install root explorer apk.
HOW TO HACK GAMES WITH ROOT EXPLORER?
- Install it on your device. If you are downloading on PC transfer to your android device first. In your android device, you should enable installations from unknown sources.
- Then tap to open it.
- Go to the data folder. Then again navigate to the next data folder.
- Now, find the folder for your game that you want to hack. Once you are in your game’s folder, go to shared_prefs.
- Now go to the game-name.xml file. game-name=name of the game you want to hack.
- Then edit the code where ever you want. (for ex: If you want to change the score, edit this line, <int name=”score” value =”0” /> write 123456 or any value you want instead of 0).
- Then click on the Save button.
There is no reason to dislike root explorer. This app works smoothly, it is fast and reliable and most of all uses little memory, both device storage and RAM while operating it.
• Fixed problem when using MX Player to play streamed videos from SMB v2 shares.
Sorry about the quickfire updates but there were some SMB v2 issues that needed urgent attention. Hopefully, this will be the last emergency update!
Download Root App For Android 4.2 2.1
Q. Is root explorer safe to use?
Ans. It depends on you. The use of root explorer can cause some damage to the apps/game you have installed on your device if you deleted some important elements of the app or game that is required to run them.
Moreover, you may also delete system sounds or any other fundamental requirement of your android device and your device may fail to run correctly. So we advise you to NOT TO USE ANY FEATURE that you don’t know about. If you don’t know what will happen don’t try it. Just do a quick Google search on the name of the file you want to modify and you will know whether you should delete/modify or keep it untouched.
Q. Will I get banned if the app or game developer finds that I am using Root Explorer?
Ans. The app or game developer won’t know that you are using root explorer because it is designed in such a fashion. Moreover, there is no single evidence of our user getting banned by using root explorer.
Q. Are all apps and games supported?
Ans. Games: The offline games can be hacked by root explorer. We cannot use this app to hack online games because this can modify only the data stored in your device only but in the case of offline games, they are stored in the server of the game, so we cannot change them as we can’t have access to the server. So, to hack such games you need to hack a server which is not possible with any kind of tool available for android till today.
Apps: Actually there is not much you can do to apps but anyway all apps are supported. You can easily modify them but be sure what you are doing.
Q. My device says installation blocked. What should I do?
Ans. This is because your device blocks the installation from unknown sources by default for security reasons but you are 100% safe with root explorer. So you can follow the following steps to fix this.
Go to your android device’s settings=>Applications. Now enable “Unknown Sources”. In some devices, it may be somewhere else. You should search for this option and enable it to get root explorer on your device.
Q. What are the detailed features of Root Explorer?
Ans. There are many features of Root Explorer. Most of the features are described below:
- Multiple tabs: Root explorer is one of the few apps beyond the browser that has this feature. You can open multiple tabs like you do in web browsers. This feature is useful and easy to use.
- Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and network (SMB) support: Root explorer supports this online storage. so you can directly sync your files to this storage.
- SQLite database viewer.
- Text Editor: You can edit files in plain text and add or remove content on your wish. It is extremely useful and easy to use. You can use this feature in most of the cases but sometimes if it doesn’t work you can try other methods too.
- Create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives: These files are not readable by default file viewer on android. So, this feature is useful because many files you download from the internet are in this format.
- Multi-select: You can select more than one item at a time.
- Execute scripts: The scripts stored on your device can be run/executed with the help of root explorer.
- Search, remount, and view permissions: You can search for a certain file with their name or any folder with its name. You can view the permissions allowed to the app and even change them.
- Bookmarks: You can bookmark a certain folder and get instant access next time you open root explorer.
- Send files (via email, Bluetooth, etc).
- Image thumbnails.
- APK binary XML viewer: You can view the XML file of the APK file and edit them but be careful. You may damage the app or the game
- change file owner/group.
- create a symbolic link.
- “Open With” facility.
- create shortcuts.
Root Explorer is actually a fantastic, useful, and multipurpose must-have android app that is much popular and easy to use. But, improper use of this app can cause serious damage and you may also lose your app or game and their data. So, its improper use will take you nowhere but gives pain a lot. We recommend you not to even try anything you are not sure.
Download Root App For Android 4.2 2.4
We hope you enjoy using this app, use this correctly, and get no issues. But sometimes we commit mistakes and anything can go wrong at any time. If you also did any error and can’t fix it, you can always comment down below. We would be happy to help you. Moreover, your mistakes can be knowledge to someone else and we can also learn new ideas from you. So, we kindly ask you to share your experiences, errors, mistakes, new ideas or anything you want to share other than your non-relevant links or any other spam comments.