Procedure to Update DELL Streak 7 with ICS Cyanogen Mod 9 Firmware:
How to update your DELL (Streak 7) With this guide you will be able to find, download and install all necessary updating files for your DELL (Streak 7). Hope you can get satisfied with the new device update, enjoy the last Android version and don’t forget to look for new updates frequently. Firstly, you have what you came for: the updates. Even though they only come with mostly ordinary hardware and simple design, these two come with something many customers puts in great consideration: bargain pricing. Dell will be selling the Venue 7 for only $149.99, while the Venue 8 costs an additional $30 ($179.99). Dell Venue 7 Specs. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean; 7-inch IPS LCD (800×1280. For most official 2.2 ROMS (may work for 2.1) i just update my dell streak 5 from android 2.2.2 to 2.3.3. Just follow this steps http://forum. If your Dell Device have Android 4.2 or New version, Go to Settings option = go to About option = find Build number = Just tap repeatedly for 7 times (4 more taps to open developer options) = Hooray, you are now a Developer (see message) = go back to Settings = you will be able to see the Developer options = open USB Debugging option. Android 2.2 OS and Dell Stage User Interface. The Streak 7 runs the latest Android operating system-OS 2.2 (aka, Froyo)-which provides a faster overall Android experience as well as greater multitasking capabilities. You'll be able to receive notifications, listen to music, and even record GPS data without keeping the application open.
- Download the ICS Firmware Package from here to your computer and once its downloaded, you can then connect your Dell Streak 7 with the computer and place the downloaded Zip file in your device. Ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the device. Please note that you will have to rename the file as “update.pkg” before you paste the same in the Device.
- Now, disconnect the device from computer and turn off the same so that it can be then entered in the recovery mode.
- The fast boot mode can be entered by holding down Volume Down Rocker Key ()+ POWER Button () simultaneously until menu appears.
- Now, you need to type “c:streak fastboot -i 0x413c reboot” and ensure that phone doesn’t reboot as you need to press the Volume Up and Down and press the Power button instantly so as to turn the phone ON in the recovery mode
- Select the option of “upgrade ROM from update.pkg from sdcard” option with the help of the Volume down key and press the camera button to start the process after the confirmation message displayed on the screen.
- Once you are done with the update, you need to select the option of “Go Back” and then reboot the phone to enjoy the Gingerbread 2.3.3 firmware.
- Please note that it will take more than 5 minutes to boot the device as it’s the first boot after applying this firmware. Also, just in case if it takes longer time than 5 minutes then you need to remove the battery and reboot the device again.
Note: Please note that just in a rare case if the device refuses to respond, then restart the device and repeat the whole process from start.
Pubg for ppsspp emulator. Do share with us if you encounter with any issues in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of latest version of ICS 4.0.3 Firmware version.
Android 4.2 2 For Dell Streak 7 Download 64-bit
Android 4.2 2 For Dell Streak 7 Downloads